Saturday, January 10, 2009

P.E.A.C.E. Academy: Daily Dose

So for a while now I've received e-mails each morning(from the good people over at P.E.A.C.E. Academy) which are called Daily Doses. The Daily Dose is an inspirational quote/saying sent out every morning, to get your day off to a good start. I wake up every morning to a positive- good feeling quote, that I reflect upon that day. These Daily Doses, needless to say, help me out greatly, so that I can jump start my day on a positive note. After receiving these for the past 10 months now, I thought "What good am I doing if I'm not sharing these with everyone else?" So..... without any further ado, I bring you this mornings Daily Dose, brought to you by the homies over at P.E.A.C.E. Academy!!!


You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

Paulo Coelho
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo