Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Everybody Is Gay" - by Aisha Sekhmet

This video below is not really safe for work, but it kind of tripped me out although I am aware of a lot about certain things when it comes to the "New World Order" and the "Secret Society". I was talking with a friend and she had mentioned to me how it appears that their is some form of "public humiliation" done during the "initiation". Kind of like what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift and how Chris Brown did the MJ Tribute, started crying, got talked about, etc. and now all of the sudden, you see him blowing up now with his new hits, and I noticed in the new video with some new artist named Jawan Harris and the song is titled "Another Planet", he has his one eye covered. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the whole "Everybody Us Gay" video, but he IS in the video as well so "I'm just saying"... Then back to the whole gay thing, its like the article I posted about Dave Chapelle not willing to put on a dress and play a female role, but they make all of the male comedians do it just about. Well the WELL KNOWN ONES anyone.. This is just so crazy to me!

Thoughts or input anyone...???





Here is the video of Chris Brown that I was mentioning above with Jawan Harris:
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo