Saturday, July 31, 2010

Types of Haters

When you notice a hater? You either ignore them or if you're kind fellow..u give them "I Don't Give A F**k Cookies"

#TypesOFHaters -Copy Cat Hater (does everything I do, then says your better than me at it)

 
#TypesOFHaters -Take Action Hater 2 (does sh*t on the sneak tip like slashing my tires etc.......and thinks I don't know who did it)

#TypesOfHaters: Take Action Hater 1 (takes it physical and TRIES to fight) very RARE

#TypesOfHaters - Keep It To Yourself Hater (has never said anything out loud but definitely hating in their mind)

TypesOfHaters - The Want Me To Hear You Hater (says little slick sh*t, just loud enough so I can hear)

#TypeOfHaters - Smile In My Face Hater (hates but pretends to be cool with me, when I see them)

#TypesOFHaters - The Behind My Back Hater (only hates when your are not present) aka The "Okay He's/She's Gone" hater

#TypesOFHater - Internet Hater 1 (knows me somewhat in real life but only hates on me online)


~ These tweets have been provided to you by @TheKillerTruth ~
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo