Tuesday, February 1, 2011

These "So Called Reality Shows"!

It has been a lot of talk on twitter, facebook and other social networking sites about shows such as "Bad Girls Club", "The Game", "Basketball Wives", "House Wives of Atlanta" and whatever other cities it  is. I have never really been a big TV person. A lot of the stuff that comes on television is just total CRAP if you ask me! Its like a whole bunch of drama, bickering, yelling, fighting, cursing, hate, jealousy and nothing but negative stuff. I think the world is messed up enough. And I mean come on, is it really "reality"?

Let's take the Bad Girls Club - So its a show of females looking to see who can beat who's @$$, all you hear is screaming, girls not getting along with one another and the whole nine. I mean people really look forward to this show. What is the main objective?What's the point of the show? What does everybody win besides a check to humiliate themselves on television and look like damn fools?! For the <3 of $ I guess, huh? SELL OUTS!!

Basketball Wives  - Okay so now you have another so called reality show with all of these ex girlfriends who were never really wives for the most part. You come on television putting your personal relationship problems, putting stuff on television which is not normally reality for a random regular female to marry a basketball player. Aren't all of them exes now anyway? That show should be called "Ex Ball Player Gold Digger Chicks", "Baby Momma Ex Baller Boo's" or something... I'm just saying!!! And again, what is the point of this show too? I can't stay glued to the TV long enough to figure it out...

The Game - So I am at my friend's house one day hanging out, and then she starts to talk about the TV "The Game" and how the new episodes started and all of this. She started breaking down EVERYBODY'S character in it, what role they played, what was going on in the show and all of this for about a good 20 minutes straight. The whole time I am sitting there with this dumbfounded look on my face, like "WOOOOOOOOOW OMG, is she STILL really trying to explain and breakdown this show to me?" Like do you REALLY know these PEOPLE in REAL LIFE? Are these some good friends of ours that I was never introduced to that has some things going on in life that maybe I could help them with? LOL! I'm like this girl is really going hard like this is some real life stuff happening. I mean I just could not get into the show for anything. I find it just a bunch of drama in relationships, all negative and not  really something I care to feed myself. But to each its own...

I pretty much say this to say, don't let the television consume your brain like this. It is another one to keep your focus away from your own real life reality scenarios. Or I think it will make you compare your actual life to the sitcom and tv show scenarios like "your baby daddy sleeping around", you not knowing if he is\isn't the father, all of this Maury Povich show & Jerry Springer stuff, its like come on now! I mean you are what you ingest! You are what you eat, what you watch is what you are, I think you get my point here...
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo