Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just checking in... Sorry I've been Missing In Action but here is why...

Well I know its been a while since I've posted some really great blogs. I've been so busy with finishing up with my Esthetician Program @ Marinello Spa Academy \ School of Beauty and I have been booking gigs here and there on photo shits, films, etc. which has been keeping me going! 

Tomorrow I take my State Board Exam and I hope to pass and walk out with my Esthetician License. I have been doing a lot of work on my Makeup Website and Blog Site so make sure you check it out and follow me there as well. I have been coming up with some really great blog topics so stay tuned. I will definitely be posting some new content really soon!

Thank you all for your continuos support!!

<3 Lynique = )

 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo