Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is it that you like most about what your doing as a Make Up artist? And does it pay good?

I think the thing that I <3 MOST about MAKEUP is the end results and expression on my client's face for them to see the transformation from going to a clean bare face to a face with colors, an even nice skintone, etc.

As far as the pay, you can make anywhere from $40 to $150 and sometimes even more depending on the occasion, etc. so as long as you have the clients, there is definitely money to make. That is why I also went to school to get my Esthetician's License, that way I am more marketable for my Skin Care, Facials and able to Wax, keep up their eyebrows, etc. = )

Ask me anything! Go for it! = )

 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo