Sunday, March 20, 2011

Have you ever wondered about the Pyramids & their purpose???


Well its 7:21 in the morning and for the last 2-3 days, I have been suuuuuper energized off minimal sleep! I will definitely come back and update this blog because I haven't been to sleep in over 24 hours now but I just wanted to make sure this video got posted because I had a few people requesting it!

So with that being said, I won't even say too much yet! Just know that this clip here is pretty deep and is definitely going to make you think about some things I think...


I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK ON THIS YOUTUBE CLIP! I am so happy it was shared with me. Go grab a cup of coffee, a blunt, some popcorn, or whatever you do for this one...

 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo