Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Satanism In Hip Hop - The First Volume

As I have mentioned before in previous blogs, illuminati symbolism and practices exist all throughout hip hop. A lot of us just tend to stay in denial I feel, don't want to see it for what it really is, and are so consumed by it that they just don't care enough to give a d*mn! Its crazy to me how people can be so mean, evil, cruel, harmful and just want to be so much in control. I have tried to explain certain scenarios to people. Some become interested, some look at me like I am crazy. But ME, I will continue to spread the knowledge. Because if you continue to deny the TRUTH then you are living in a LIE!

Check out this video and I would love to hear your thoughts and input.

Satanism in Hip Hop Part 1
I am trying to find part 1 to this volume. The others are below

Satanism in Hip Hop Part 2


Satanism in Hip Hop Part 3


Satanism in Hip Hop Part 4


Satanism in Hip Hop Part 5


Satanism in Hip Hop Part 6


Satanism in Hip Hop Part 7
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo