Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kim Kardashian!


Kim Kardashian may not quite be over the hill, but she's feeling her age, she tells PEOPLE.

"I'm not going to lie, I woke up this morning feeling a little old!” she admits. "It's my last year in my 20s."

But she's not dwelling on her age – and started her day with some sweet words from her boyfriend, New Orleans Saints player Reggie Bush.

"The first person to wish me a happy birthday was Reggie," she gushes. "He called so early this morning."

So what are Kardashian's plans for celebrating the big night?

"I lived it up at Tao in Las Vegas over the weekend, then New Orleans had a special birthday celebration for me," she says. "Tonight in L.A. I'm having an all girls dinner. This will be fun and I can let loose with all my best friends."

Khloe was NOT there due to Lamar Odom having suffering some minor injuries. She stayed home to support her hubby, which they HAVE BOTH FINALLY SIGNED A PRENUP!!!! Owwwwwwwwww!

Don't forget to tune in TONIGHT to "America's Next Top Model" because it just so happens Miss Kim K. is one of the judges on the panel on the show! I can't wait to see it!
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo