Monday, November 9, 2009

Beyonce & Jay-Z are FINALLY "BABY MAKING"!





Jay-Z has finally admitted that he and Beyonce are trying to procreate and are working hard at it.
After displaying some rare PDA at the  MTV Europe Awards Jay and Beyonce are finally letting the world in on their relationship. 


Apparently, Jay more so than Beyonce.  Recently, Jay-Z slipped up during an interview and said that making kids are on the high priority list for the couple. 


The way he said it, made it seem as if Bey Bey was on board.
About time, don't cha think??


But as I have mentioned before, I am STILL NOT feeling their "all black everything" look! Even when I look at Beyonce now, I get this totally different "dark side" vibe from her. Make sure you dig up in my archives and see the video analysis to her music and the message behind it.
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo