Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twitter Beef - Charlamagne & Marlon Wayans! SMH!



So how did it all start... Charlamagne aka cthagod told Marlon Wayans he is funnier in movies than he is on twitter and Marlon Wayans got a lil tender about that statement made. So he took major blows @ Charlamagne!!! OUCH!!!

Charlamagne is originally known from Co-Hosting the Wendy Williams Show with Wendy Williams and was recently fired from his last radio show gig about a month ago.

Here is Marlon's Tweets: (you kinda have to read from the bottom up)


  1. Look I didn't start this sh*t I come in peace. I crack my jokes and enjoy my day. This dude came at the wrong person. GAME OVER!from web






  2. @cthagod your were breast fed from a Ding-Dingfrom web






  3. @cthagod You sweet ass n*gga your PACIFIER had BALLS on it!from web






  4. @cthagod YOU CAN'T EVEN HATE RIGHT! it's a sad day my nig.from web






  5. @cthagod call wendy maybe she can do some segments on talkin' monkeys and you can go perform. Bum ass hater.from web






  6. @cthagod you said some smart shit to my brother on the show and my sister. I'll tell u what u lil' Chimpanzee I ain't havin' it. BUBBLES!!from web






  7. @cthagod LOCAL N@GGA!!! I just came from london paris japan and korean. U ain't even known in brooklyn. You a rock turdfrom web






  8. @cthagod Go watch one my classics nigga, steal a line from don't be a menace and use it on some defenseless r&b chick. I ain't themfrom web






  9. @cthagod don't come my way nigga. I DO THIS! stick to radio! Nobody quoting you for 20 years. not a classic to your name. FUCK OUTTA HERE!!from web






  10. @cthagod you look like a buff struck match...from web






  11. @cthagod where do you go when radio don't want you? take your black ass to hell. you look like the DEMONS in the movie GHOSTfrom web






  12. @cthagod and this ain't about gays... this is about a SPECIFIC UNEMPLOYED TROUBLE MAKING BUTCH that stepped on the wrong mine. BOOM!from web






  13. @cthagod and you got the lil' lisp like them dicks done shifted your teeth around.from web






  14. @cthagod shawn got 3 kids... how many u got? and not including all the sperm in your mouth and stomachfrom web in reply to cthagod






  15. @cthagod Nigga I got one word 2 syllables to b=describe bitch niggas named CHARMALAGNE... HOMO-THUG! check webster's there's a pic of u.from web






  16. @cthagod how bout this you PEAKED in life already...from web






  17. @cthagod you look like some one lit a dick on fire and then stomped it outfrom web






  18. @cthagod you got black spots like a bruised bannanafrom web






  19. @cthagod Your avatar look like Miguel Cotto after he spent a week in the P.R. sun after his Pacquiao beat down. With yo bruised ass facefrom web






  20. @cthagod you ain't nothin' but a side kick and you can't even do that right. Hate ain't a talent and neither is ugly... thus your unempoymntfrom web






  21. @cthagod CHARMALAGNE tell me yo' punk ass don't pop your gum and wear clogs...from web






  22. @cthagod and if you didn't suck wendy williams off you'd still be... what am I talkin about... u'd still be you an unemployed local niggafrom web in reply to cthagod






  23. @cthagod need a loan to fix your BROKE ASS WEBSITE?from web






  24. @cthagod need a loan?from web






  25. @cthagod CHARMALAGNE you reverse cross-dresserfrom web






  26. @cthagod Your name is CHARMALAGNE!!! if you ain't a double dutchin' jelly bean wearin' bitch n*gga. get a man's name dude! then find a jobfrom web






  27. @cthagod black ass nigga in a white hood look like Death on his day offfrom web






  28. @cthagod you looked like a bruised eggplantfrom web






  29. @cthagod nigga come on... octomom? really? Nigga you three different color blacks. choose one.from web in reply to cthagod






  30. @cthagod if your opinion mattered you'd still have a job dudefrom web






  31. @cthagod lookin for work? recession jokes hit to close to home for you buddy?from web in reply to cthagod



This was pretty deep here... But here is Charlamagne's Timeline where he goes in on Marlon:

  1. Well kids I guess its over 1,000 new followers for me and The moral of the story is @MARLONLWAYANS is just not funny on Twitter.
  2. Let me check and see how many new followers I got cause of this "Extra Regular acting celebrity" @marlonlwayans
  3. What yall need to wonder is. I don't got no job, I don't got shit to do. What is @MARLONLWAYANS excuse? No more Scary Movie sequels?
  4. With all them kids I'm sure your mom don't have a C Section scar she just got a zipper on her stomach @marlonwayans
  5. Look stop making GAY Jokes, you might offend your brother Shawn @MARLONLWAYANS
  6. So this is what it took for you to FINALLY be somewhat funny on Twitter. @MARLONLWAYANS you need to go @ me everyday.
  7. RT @MARLONLWAYANS: @cthagod CHARMALAGNE you reverse cross-dresser cthagod says Come on homie, we all saw White Chicks.
  8. Fact one of @MARLONLWAYANS next Tweets will be about how he got more $ than me, I'm a nobody blah, blah, blah.
  9. Fact @MARLONLWAYANS was to G.I. Joe what Skid and Mudflap was to Transformers 2.
  10. Fact: If Keenan Ivory Wayans hadn't of got rich @MARLONLWAYANS mama would be just like Frankie.
  11. I got nothing but love for the Wayans. I respect all 300 of you your mother was the original Octomom @MARLONLWAYANS
  12. Not hate just a matter of opinion.I enjoy reruns of White Chicks but your Tweets suck more than Supahead in 04. @marlonlwayans
  13. @tickled_kitty You can't make up your mind to hate me or love me.
  14. Not hate just a matter of opinion. I enjoy reruns of White Chicks but your Tweets suck more than Supahead in 04. @marlonwayans
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo