Monday, November 9, 2009

Justin Timberlake & his boo Jessica Biel spotted @ Jay-Z's LA Show




Break-Up? What break-up?

Those on-going rumors of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Bielcalling it quits continue to lose steam, as the sexy celeb couple was snapped at Jay-Z's Sunday night show at the Pauley Pavilion in Los Angeles.

The couple's two-and-a-half year relationship, which was said to be over last month, looks to he going strong, as the darkly-dressed duo held hands with one another as they walked into the hip-hop show.

Other famous faces in the crowd included Nicole Richie, Samantha Ronson and Jaime Foxx.

Someone hit me up with tickets for sale for this show, but I will no longer be supporting Jay-Z! I know my little money doesn't make a difference, but I CANNOT  and WILL NOT support people who don't believe in or doesn't think "God can save me" (Empire State of Mind)!
 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo