Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The "White Man's Plan" to Rule the World... And they are doing it!

To all of my beautiful people of color, this video clip here is very deep! I can't stress enough how important it is for us to wake up and stop being so naive! The average typical white person would not be so kind to tell us the truth about what the plan and setup really is. I am not racist, but I do care and love my people as well as everyone else. I just want us to be conscious of what is really going on, has been going on and will continue to go on. It puts us in a really sticky situation. It makes me ask myself "why us?" Why can't we wake up and do better. It makes me scared to have kids in this corrupted world. EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS VIDEO! Please share it to the ones that you care about! STOP BEING A SLAVE AND WAKE UP!! We are the future!!!! The future is NOW!!!

 

Whey abHa yUL wOt LoNG MONto Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo